AmigaActive (1798/2143)

From:Adrian Backshall
Date:28 May 2000 at 20:29:12
Subject:Kickstart Show

Just to say that I enjoyed the show and would like to thank the organisers
for giving me and many others the chance to buy soft and hardware face to
face and not via an envelope or over the phone.

Alive were as busy as any other stand and I must be in the minority because
I haven't had any trouble with them and I've bought about a dozen CDs from
them. Jennie kindly gave me a copy of my serial number for GoldED which I
lost the other week, I do sympathise with the folk out there who've had
trouble with them.

Ady

www2.prestel.co.uk/biggy

Find long lost high school friends: